Thank you for visiting this website. The text before you explains what, how and why I use your information when you visit this website, or request the provision of our services. Your privacy is important to us, and we will never misuse the personal information you trust us. I invite you to read these terms carefully before using this Website, and by communicating electronically with COMPANY NAME.
Cocina Horeca, has adapted this website to the requirements introduced in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons (GDPR), as well as with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
The person in charge of processing the personal data that you provide will be Cocina Horeca with CIF B10345528, with domicile in C/ Antonio Leyva 3, 28019, Madrid, registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid, volume 719, folio 210, sheet CC9169, inscription 1.
For the proper management in the processing of your personal data, Cocina Horeca puts at your disposal the following email firstname.lastname@example.org. Through which you can go to resolve any question you need in this regard, or exercise your rights in the terms provided by law.
Purpose of the treatment
Cocina Horeca may process your personal data for the following purposes:
- 1. The personal data provided through the data collection forms of the website https://cocinahoreca.com, in order to properly attend and process the queries submitted and the information requested.
- 2. To be able to offer services in accordance with their interests, improve their user experience and, where appropriate, for the treatment of requests, requests, as well as send them newsletters. Automated decisions will not be made on the website.
What data we treat and where they are obtained?
The data processed comes from:
• Data provided by the interested party, through the completion of the forms enabled for this purpose or through our email.
• Data derived from the provision of our services.
What kind of data we collect:
• Name and contact information, such as your first and last name, ID, email address, telephone number.
• Patrimonial data, Bank details.
What is the legal legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The legal basis for the processing of your data is: consent. When you give us your consent, we only ask for it in relation to specific uses of personal information when necessary and, if we need it, we will obtain it separately and make it clear that we are asking for your consent.
It is necessary for the fulfillment of a contract: when we conclude a contact with you, we will process your personal information for the purpose of complying with this contract (that is, to provide the Services).
The legitimate interest of the controller for compliance with a legal obligation (eg, to respond to a court order)In the event that the interested party withdraws their consent, Cocina Horeca may not process their data.
Similarly, the legitimacy of this treatment is necessary to comply with those obligations established by Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament, as well as with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Society of the Information and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
The consents obtained for the aforementioned purposes are independent by which the user may revoke only one of them without affecting the others.
During the period of treatment your data will not be communicated or transferred, except legal obligation.
The company will access the transfer of the data only to the authorities in case the user had taken actions contrary to the Law or breached the content of the legal notice.
Cocina Horeca does not make international data transfers.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data will be kept for the time necessary to provide the service and fulfill the purpose for which they were collected, or as long as you do not withdraw your consent.
Subsequently, the data will be deleted in accordance with the provisions of the data protection regulations which implies it’s blocking, being available only at the request of Judges and courts, the Prosecutor's Office or the competent Public Administrations during the period of limitation of the actions that could derive and, after this, we will proceed to its complete elimination.
Rights of the interested parties
Any interested party has the right to obtain confirmation on whether in Cocina Horeca, we are treating personal data that concerns them, or not.
Similarly, as provided in the General Data Protection Regulation, interested persons have the right to:
• Access your data: you have the right to access and know what personal data we are dealing with that concerns you.
• Request the rectification or deletion of your data: in certain circumstances, you have the right to rectify those personal data that you consider inaccurate and that concern you, and that are subject to treatment by Cocina Horeca or even, to request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data was no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
• Request the limitation of the processing of your data: in certain circumstances, you will have the right to request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we inform you that we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims as provided in the Regulation General Data Protection.
• To the portability of your data: in certain circumstances, you will have the right to receive the personal data that concern you, and that you have provided us, in a structured format of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another person in charge of the processing.
• Oppose the processing of your data: in certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you will have the right to object to the processing of your data in which case, we would stop processing them unless, for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
You also have the right, at any time, to oppose the sending of advertising by electronic means, and withdraw your consent.You can exercise the rights described above, by written request addressed to Cocina Horeca at the address Cocina Horeca, or by sending an email to email@example.com.
Finally, in case you feel your rights are violated regarding the protection of your personal data, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction of your rights, you can file a claim with the competent Data Protection Control Authority through your website: Cocina Horeca.